Masonic Home Ex-Students’ Association Reunion 2019
Hotel Information (Hotel Reservation DEADLINE- Tuesday, May 21, 2019)
The Olive (Formerly The Radisson Fort Worth- South)
100 E Altamesa Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76134
Reservations directly with the hotel: 817-293-3088/ Central Reservations (with IHG): 1-877-424-2449
TO REGISTER ONLINE: IHG.COM
*Group BLOCK CODE: MHE
Group Rate: Ex Students Reunion 2019: (Room rate valid to 5/21)
Standard- Double- $92.00* (Kings subject to availability/ same rate)
This rate is valid during the event- BUT only if made through the Hotel and made by the deadline.
We have negotiated some special perks for our association for those who book through the Hotel with our group: *Complimentary wifi for staying guest and breakfast up to 2 only guests per room. (*Breakfast coupons will be handed out at check in. Room rate honored 3 days pre and post event dates.)
Friday, June 21st, 2019
Hotel Check-in Time is 3:00pm
• 3:30pm to 10:00pm – Registration & Hospitality Room Open. Food/ drinks are available in the Hospitality Room
(Registration will be in the Hospitality Rm and more firm times will be posted on the door during the reunion)
Saturday, June 22nd, 2019 (Dinner Deadline- June 1st, 2019- Hotel requirement)
• 12pm-3pm - BBQ Lunch, Business Mtg & Tour at the ACH (Newly Renovated Dining Hall)- Registration check in
available on site.
• 5:30pm-6pm- Registration Outside Ballroom.
• 6:00pm - Dinner and “Party” at the Hotel. Silent auction/ Raffle, Dinner and Party. Hospitality Rm will be closed
during Dinner and Party.
• 8:00pm-11:00pm- “Party Only”. Music and dancing! If you choose to skip the dinner but want to join party
afterwards, the cost is $15. Hospitality Rm will be closed during Dinner and Party.
• 11:30pm-1am - Hospitality Rm open. Closes at 1am- please help clean up and remove all items from space.
Sunday, June 23rd, 2019
• Check-out Time is 12:00 Noon
To Register by Mail (or to print reunion details)- Click Here
Not attending but wish to contribute- please use the contribute tab on the bottom of any page